ABOUT THIS PARTNER
Established in 1999, the Live Art Development Agency (LADA) is the world’s leading organisation for Live Art, producing specialized projects, opportunities, resources and publications for those who make, watch, research, study, teach, produce, present, write about and archive Live Art, and creating conditions in which diversity, innovation and risk in contemporary culture can thrive.
LADA is a ‘Centre for Live Art’: a knowledge centre, a production centre for programmes and publications, a research centre setting artists and ideas in motion, and an online centre for digital experimentation, representation and dissemination.
LADA works strategically, in partnership and in consultation with artists and organisations across the cultural sector to develop new artistic frameworks, legitimize unclassifiable artforms, and give agency to underrepresented artists.
The Live Art Development Agency:
- Houses the Study Room, a unique open access research library;
- Runs Unbound, the world’s only dedicated online shop for Live Art books, DVDs and limited editions;
- Pioneers models of artistic and professional development, dialogue and debate; contributes to groundbreaking research, study and teaching;
- Coordinates Live Art UK, the national network of Live Art promoters;
- And develops ways of increasing access to, and engagement with, Live Art through curatorial projects, programming partnerships and publishing.
Restock, Rethink, Reflect Four